The Naughton Gallery is named after its generous benefactors Martin and Carmel Naughton. The Naughton Gallery presents up to six exhibitions per year and also co-ordinates commissions of new art works for Queen's University. The University's extensive art collection comprises gifts, bequests and purchases since the foundation of Queen's College in 1845. The wide range of works includes paintings, prints, works on paper, sculpture, furniture, metalwork and silver. The collection is on display throughout the University with an impressive hang of over forty portraits in the Great Hall.
The Naughton Gallery at Queen's
Car parking,Disabled access,Toilets
Box office: 028 9097 3580
Website: The Naughton Gallery at Queen's