Group DetailsRunning Your Group
Could your arts group use a (free) helping hand? Voluntary Arts Ireland offers free consultancy support, advice and guidance across a range of areas.
We have a team of three experienced community consultants, Janie, Phil and Bryony, working across Northern Ireland. Between them, they can provide support across a wide range of issues. The kind of things they are able to help with include:
• Setting up a new arts / voluntary group
• Helping write a constitution
• Advice on sources of funding
• Giving you ideas on marketing & promotional activities
• Project management support
• Guidance on charitable status
• Delivering training on effective meetings
• Support on completing grant applications
• Strategic & action planning
You can have as much or as little support as suits you, and our team will come to your group at a time to suit you.