JOB OPPORTUNITY: Listings Developer
CNI is seeking a temporary listings developer with excellent content management and editorial skills
POST: Listings Developer (Derry)
RESPONSIBLE TO: CNI Director
TERM: Three month temporary contract
1. At least two years’ professional digital content management experience
2. At least two years’ professional editorial / proof-reading experience
3. Proven professional experience of Photoshop
4. Proven professional experience of Audio and Video editing software
5. Proven experience and knowledge of Northern Ireland arts and cultural sectors, including arts venues and providers.
Download full job description here.
To apply please email a CV and covering letter setting out how you meet the Essential Criteria above to email@example.com, detailing your experience by Tuesday June 21 2011, at 5pm.
For further information contact David Lewis on firstname.lastname@example.org, 028 7126 0562.