COMPETITION: TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
2. Employees (and their families) of CultureNorthernIreland and all third party agencies connected to the prizes are not eligible to enter.
3. The closing dates for competitions are on the Competition page.
4. Winner of prize will be notified via telephone and/or email. Names of winners are available on request, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to:
PR & Marketing Officer
Linen Hall Library
17 Donegall Square North
5. Prizes are not transferable.
6. The decision of the CultureNorthernIreland PR & Marketing Officer will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
8. One entry per registered user.
9. CultureNorthernIreland reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
10. In the event of a copy error (obvious or otherwise) which affects the competition in any way, CultureNorthernIreland reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
11. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason CultureNorthernIreland reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
12. If the winner of the prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts having been made, CultureNorthernIreland may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
13. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entrant from taking part in the competition. CultureNorthernIreland reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
14. CultureNorthernIreland's decision is final in all matters concerning this competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition.
15. Upon entering the competition all entrants are automatically signed up to the CultureNorthernIreland e-newsletter database, and all entrants will be deemed to have consented to such by accepting these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant will receive fortnightly emails containing the latest arts news and events, podcasts, competition prizes and special offers. Click here for a sample of the CultureNorthernIreland e-newsletter. Upon receipt of each email there will be an option to unsubscribe from the CultureNorthernIreland e-newsletter database.
16. Your personal details and email address will solely be used for CultureNorthernIreland marketing activity. We will not pass your details on to any third parties.