Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Tourism Ireland Ltd, James Miller House, 98 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 1PJ and the Northern Ireland Tourist Board, 59 North Street, Belfast, BT1 1NB.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
3. The prize draw is not open to employees of Tourism Ireland Ltd, the Northern Ireland Tourist Board, or anyone connected with the organisations or with the promotion.
4. Each prize is a 2 night short break in Northern Ireland, including return flights from any UK airport to Belfast for 2 people, 2 nights’ B&B accommodation in a hotel close to the festival location (based on 2 adults sharing) and 2 tickets to one concert performance at one of the following festivals: Appalachian and Bluegrass Music Festival 4-6 Sep, Open House Festival 23-27 Sep, Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival 30 Apr-10 May, Féile an Earraigh 5-8 Feb, William Kennedy Piping Festival and the Belfast Nashville Songwriters’ Festival 18-22 Feb.
5. The prizes must be redeemed during the following festivals in 2009: Appalachian and Bluegrass Music Festival 4-6 Sep, Open House Festival 23-27 Sep, Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival 30 Apr-10 May, Féile an Earraigh 5-8 Feb, William Kennedy Piping Festival and the Belfast Nashville Songwriters’ Festival 18-22 Feb.
6. Booking is subject to availability. The winner must contact Tourism Ireland Ltd to claim their prize. Contact information will be provided to the winner upon notification of winning.
7. Prize as stated, no cash alternative is available.
8. Prize does not include food, beverages or transfer costs.
9. How to enter: Complete your details on the online entry form on www.nifestivals.com and submit your entry online.
10. Closing date for entry to the competition is Sunday 8th Feb 2009.
11. The winner will be drawn at random from the entries received on Monday 9th Feb 2009 and will be notified on the day by telephone.
12. The winner’s name will be published on www.nifestivals.com once they have been notified.